Until the recent years, the process of checking the land records in different states of India was really difficult and time consuming. It required a lot of paperwork which would make the entire process very cumbersome. In order to ease and streamline the process, the Indian government has introduced the process of checking the land records in different states in an online portal. In this article, let us understand the process of checking of land records in the Indian state of Gujarat.
Steps to Check Land Records in Gujarat:
In the state of Gujarat, it is really simple to check the land records. For this purpose, you need not even visit the local offices. All you need to do is just visit the government site for that particular purpose and you will be able to check the land records in the state easily. The following are the various steps that need to be followed:
1) Visit the website that is mentioned below:
2) Once you click on this site “AnyRoR Gujarat“, you shall be given two options: you should either select checking of land records in a rural area or else you can select checking of land records in the urban area.
3) If you choose the option of checking the land records of an urban area, you will need to click the name of the district and the taluk
4) Post that, you will also have to select the survey number as well as the name of the village
5) When you click on submit, you will get the desired results for the Rights of Records for the land that you have been looking for
6) Finally, if you select the check land records for rural land, you will have to repeat the same steps as already mentioned above and you will be able to get the land records easily
Thus, as is clear from the above article, it is extremely easy and hassle free to check the land records of the state of Gujarat